January 29, 2013

Tuesday Weigh-In

forgetpastmistakes

We meet again, Tuesday.  This time, with much better results!  The scale moved {in the right direction} this week!  Yay!  Go me!  I’m pumped and totally ready to do this!  That being said, I still didn’t reach my end of January goal weight due to the excess slacking I did the entire month! Grrrr…..:-/

12/18/12 Weigh-In (WI):  173
01/08/13 WI:  171.5 (-1.5)

01/15/13  GW:  170  WI:  173 (+1.5)
01/22/13  GW:  168.5  WI: 174.5 (+1.5)
01/29/13  GW:  167  WI:  172.5 (-2!!)

I know, I know, I’m a broken record, but I’m going to give it another try for the month of February next TWELVE weeks and I would like you to join me!  Over the weekend, I stumbled upon this incredible workout tracker from Design Finch.  Look at how fun it is!  Doesn’t it just make you want to work out?! Click the picture to go grab it from Design Finch!

Get Fit Goals: Free Exercise and Fitness Printable Planner

I printed it out Saturday and did my first workout on Sunday.  Oops, I didn’t realize it started on a Monday. Oh well – bonus workout for me!  Side note --- I used to be really picky and only liked calendars that started on Sunday, but now that my oldest is in school, I think I might prefer the Monday start.  Does this make me weird? 

So this is what I’ve worked out for my weekly workouts:

Monday – cardio

Tuesday – strength

Wednesday – cardio

Thursday – cardio

Friday – strength

Saturday – cardio

Sunday – strength/rest?

I’m aiming for a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio at least three days per week and am hoping that since I wrote it down on four days, I’ll actually do it four days.  Right now that means I’m going to continue the Couch to 5K on my treadmill.  If I’m not doing the C25K that day, then I will use the iFit programming that came with my treadmill.  I love it.  It’s an interval walking workout by Jillian Michaels. 

As for strength days, I know that I need to start incorporating strength training into my workout regimen so I added in two strength days and possibly that third one on Sundays.  I also know that rest days are important so I’m just going to see how Sundays play out.  I will mostly be using the Spark People strength videos or any others I may find while perusing the internet. 

This past week I did great at getting in my water and being more mindful of my food intake.  I’m going to continue with that this week and aim for another loss next Tuesday.  I did have one not so great night {last night} when I gave in and had some Chex Mix with Mr. Chaotic.  I swear he wants me to fail because he always makes sure it’s right near me.  Ultimately though, it is my decision to eat it so it’s entirely my fault for doing so. =(

Okay, onto my February goal weigh-ins:

12/18/12 Weigh-In (WI): 173
01/08/13 WI: 171.5 (-1.5)

01/15/13 GW: 170 WI: 173 (+1.5)
01/22/13 GW: 168.5 WI: 174.5 (+1.5)
01/29/13 GW: 167 WI: 172.5 (-2!!)
02/05/13 GW: 171
02/12/13 GW: 169.5
02/19/13 GW: 168
02/26/13 GW: 166.5

Wish me luck!  Also, I would love for you to leave your blog link in the comments so I can come check out your progress and find some motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...