January 15, 2013

Tuesday Weigh-In

fire

Source

After my weigh-in last Tuesday, I was on fire!  I actually looked forward to my time on the treadmill and I did a great job of tracking my food for the week, if I do say so myself.  Then, the weekend hit, my girls suckered their dad into getting them each a bag of candy, and I thought I did pretty good, considering the sugar monster that lives within me.  I will admit that I did have a few chewy sweettarts and a couple gummy worms, though they made me feel sick to my stomach.  I would have thought after feeling like that and knowing that I didn’t need that extra sugar, it would have been enough to just have had that taste.  I’m not going to lie.  It wasn’t.  By the end of the weekend, I had basically eaten the whole bag of those dang chewy sweettarts.  I also found myself munching on late night Doritos or Chex Mix with hubby.  The worst part – I didn’t track any of it!

Ugh!!!  Why do I sabotage myself?  I was on the right trail  for a change and then I just belly-flop right off the wagon.  For what?  For the measly few seconds of satisfaction that the junk food provides.  Gross.  When am I going to learn?  I need to stop feeding the sugar/snack monster.  This week’s weigh-in definitely was affected by my sabotage.  Let’s check out the damage, shall we?

12/18/12 Weigh-In (WI):  173
01/08/13 WI:  171.5 (-1.5)

01/15/13  GW:  170  WI:  173 (+1.5)
01/22/13  GW:  168.5
01/29/13  GW:  167

The scale moved the wrong way!  So frustrating!  But I know why and I just need to figure out how I can stop sabotaging myself.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated! =)

How did you do this week?  Join me in keeping yourself accountable by leaving your stats in my comments.  I also link my weigh-in up to Tammy’s Tuesday Weigh-In over at Skinny Mom’s Kitchen so be sure to check out her page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...