January 8, 2013

Tuesday Weigh-In

I need to start holding myself accountable for my actions again.  If I don’t, I’m afraid I might find myself right back where I started almost 3 years ago – very overweight and very unhappy with myself.  So here we go again…the weekly weigh-ins.  I follow a blog called Skinny Mom’s Kitchen and she also has been struggling to lose those unwanted pounds and has decided to have a Tuesday Weigh-In to keep her accountable.  She has also asked for her readers to join her…so I did just that.  Since I am posting it there, I might as well make it a point to post it here as well.

Scale via Microsoft Office Online (2)

Source

Oy vey.  Looking through my Spark Summary Calendar, looks like the last time I weighed myself and recorded it was December 18, 2012.  I stepped on the scale last week Wednesday, but didn’t record it.  I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 171.5, so that’s a pound and a half gone! 

02/14/10 Starting Weight (SW):  199
05/26/13 Goal Weight (GW): 152

12/18/12 Weigh-In (WI):  173
01/08/13 WI:  171.5 (-1.5)

01/15/13  GW:  170  WI:
01/22/13  GW:  168.5
01/29/13  GW:  167

How did I choose that goal weight you ask?  Well, it’s the weight I was before I had my third baby.  When I get there, I’ll reevaluate, but for now my goal is just to get to pre-preggo weight.

What exactly is my plan of attack?  As Tammy says over at Skinny Mom’s Kitchen, “I need to return back to the basics.”  For me, that means:

  1. Tracking my food intake…every.single.morsel.
  2. Moving my body
  3. Hydrating my body
  4. Weekly weigh-ins
  5. Everything in Moderation

Want to keep yourself accountable with me?  Leave a comment with your starting weight, goal weight, and current weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...