January 22, 2013

Tuesday Weigh-In

ifyouchangenothing

source

Ugh, I feel like a complete failure this week.  =(  I keep telling myself and reminding myself how great I feel when I am making healthy choices but then something comes over me and I lose all willpower and go in for the J-U-N-K!  I am literally my own worst enemy!  I know what I need to do and I am just plain and simple not doing it.  I just don’t seem to have the same drive and determination to not eat the junk food as I did almost three years ago. 

12/18/12 Weigh-In (WI):  173
01/08/13 WI:  171.5 (-1.5)

01/15/13  GW:  170  WI:  173 (+1.5)
01/22/13  GW:  168.5  WI: 174.5 (+1.5)
01/29/13  GW:  167

Yikes!  The scale is moving the wrong direction once again.  I am going to try my damnedest to get on the treadmill again this week.  My oldest daughter and I did a 10-minute cardio workout tonight from an app on our Kindle and all I can say is I’m way out of shape.  I about keeled over after those 10 minutes were up.  Maybe that’s what I need to do – three 10-minute workouts vs. one 30-minute or so workout.  Hmmm….maybe I should print the two quotes in this post and hang them on my fridge and cupboards so I see them as I’m reaching for the junk food.

thereareplenty

source

I hope you are having a better week than I am!  Where do you find the willpower to resist the sugary junk food? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...