January 1, 2013

Welcome…and Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!
Hi there!  I’m Stacy.  Welcome to my cozy corner of the world wide web.  Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year and hope that 2013 is an amazing year for all of us.  2013!!  Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks that the past year has whizzed by.  I’ve been meaning to and meaning to get started with this blog for the past month, however, December turned out to be a very busy month and of course I didn’t get very far with it.  So, stick with me as I make a few changes & updates as the year progresses.
As you can tell from my blog name, my world is pretty chaotic.  My family of five, plus two small dogs, has outgrown our humble little abode and we have no plans on moving anytime in the near future.  With our first daughter in kindergarten and a husband that has a love for dawdling shopping, we rarely make time to get things done around the house since it seems we are always going.  Toys and clutter are taking over the place.  My cleaning and to-do lists are never-ending. I seem to run out of time before the day is over so it seems nothing ever gets done.  I’m hoping that by me blogging to the public about my progress (or lack thereof), that will be the motivation I need to get myself, my family, and my home more organized.  I’ve always just gone through life getting by with no real motivation to do much, doing things “good enough” to make the house presentable.  Good enough is driving me crazy and I want to work towards change.
I’m also going to use this space as a place to document my life, whether it’s what I happened to eat that day, or if I actually got my butt moving on the treadmill, something fun or funny that happened, or maybe even just a picture of the kiddos.
I’m going to start this new year off on the right foot.  I have stumbled upon an organizing challenge being hosted by seven organizing bloggers in blogland.
A Bowl Full of Lemons
There’s no better way to get control of the chaos than for me to join this challenge.  I am in!  I’ll be sharing photos later this week and I can’t wait to show you the progress.  Click on the button to check out the challenge.  I’d love it for you to join me, maybe cheer me on, as I organize this chaotic mess that I call life.
Cheers to the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...