January 30, 2019

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not the best and we did a lot more eating out than I would have liked.



Somehow I managed to lose 2 lbs even though my eating was far from perfect, probably not even really considered good, haha.  I also only made time for my workout twice last week so I was really disappointed with that.  I keep blaming hubby being home after his back surgery and the fact that he hates eating at home, but ultimately I'm the one that chooses what I eat and whether or not I exercise.


With that said, even though my eating was not on par, I still tracked my daily eats.  I did great drinking my water most days.  One night though, the snack monster reared it's head.  Thankfully I was pretty mindful and didn't let myself go hog wild with the snacks.  I was truly expecting another gain on the scale this week, so was ecstatic when I saw the loss.  So was My Fitness Pal!



Over the weekend I was feeling really down and sorry for myself.  Honestly, I was surprised that I didn't let my emotions get the best of me and let myself go crazy with the snacks.  However, after seeing that I'm still making #progressnotperfection, I'm pretty pumped for my the rest of my journey.  Until hubby is back to work full time, I know it will take more effort on my part to be consistent in my tracking and workouts. As long as I maintain where I'm at, +/- 3 pounds, for the month of February, I'll be proud of myself.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...