January 23, 2019

#40by40 Check In #4



Oh goodness.  I really need to get better about updating more than every couple weeks.  So, my update from my weigh in last week is that I lost 2.5 lbs for a total of 9 pounds lost. This week I gained 1/2 lb, making my total pounds lost 8.5.  

I kind of feel like I might be on the struggle bus just a little bit this month.  We've had a bit of stress as hubby ended up needing back surgery last week on Monday the 14th.  It's his 2nd one in 7 months.  He's going to be home with me through the end of February as he's on activity restriction and obviously after back surgery cannot just jump back into work.  Anybody else feel off schedule when their spouse is home with them rather than working?  It doesn't help that he's not a homebody and is going completely stir crazy while home. Also, he hates to eat lunch at home. He's definitely making this challenging for me, but I'm trying my hardest to make the best choices.

I've still been tracking my food, but I haven't been as strict and have been going over my calories quite a bit more than usual.  I've actually been doing really good getting in all the water I set as my goal (8-10 cups everyday).

I guess for this next week my goal will be to reign in the amount of times I let myself go over my daily calories, keep drinking my water, and a total of 4 workouts. Also, to update you next week. 😉

Have a great rest of your week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...