December 10, 2018

And She's Four

"I'm not a baby anymore." - that's what Maisyn told me when I commented that my baby turned 4 today.  And she's right...for the most part. I mean obviously she still acts like a baby when she doesn't get her way, but don't we all?  😉 Look at the adorable school picture that was in my inbox this morning.  Lifetouch must be working with Shutterfly because they gave me this digital copy just because I signed into my Shutterfly account.  And it's my favorite!


Our elf, Snickerdoodle, had a message for Maisyn right away this morning.


To start her birthday, we had a couple errands to run. One of which was picking up her cake. After our errands, I made her a quick turkey sandwich, which she ate in the car on our way to visit her Great Aunt Sandy. Sandy just had surgery on her hand, which she broke on Thanksgiving Day so we thought we'd go cheer her up. After our visit, we headed home for the afternoon nap. Went to pick up the kids from school, did our after school routine.  Then headed out for Bode's hockey practice. Once practice was over, we finally were able to actually celebrate the birthday girl. She picked Space Aliens for her birthday dinner. The alien was actually there tonight so we were able to get a quick picture. 


After dinner, we headed home where my in-laws met us so they could celebrate with Maisyn too. We had cake & ice cream after opening her presents. All in all, she had a great day.  Simple, but great!


Happy 4th Birthday sweet girl. May all your wishes come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...