September 24, 2014

Bumpdate: 28 Weeks

How Big is Baby?!  I get these lovely email updates from thebump.com, so I went into the app to put together this little tidbit about the baby this week.
28 Weeks

Total Weight Gained:  18 pounds from my 8-week appointment.

Maternity Clothes:  I am thinking I for sure need to find some larger shirts (or yoga pants with a full panel for the belly!).  Sometimes I feel like my big ol’ belly hangs out (but just when I wear my non-paneled yoga pants!) so the bigger shirts will be a benefit beings I’ve still got 12 weeks left.

Sleep:  I’m not sure this area in pregnancy is ever going to improve.  If I’m not sleeping because I’m up peeing or stretching out a leg cramp, I’m not sleeping because my husband is seriously the world’s worst bed-hog!

Symptoms:  Constant peeing (like literally 5-minutes after each time);  leg cramps;  pelvic pain that feels like I’ve been bruised permanently; and most recently, high blood pressure.

Food Cravings: No new cravings.

Aversions:  Nothing new here either.

Workouts:  I’ve been trying to walk at least twice a week, however, I feel like I’m slowing down my walking partner.  I just am not moving as fast as I used to so it has deterred me from wanting to go out there.  That and the pelvic pain doesn’t help much either.

Milestones:  I passed my glucose test at my recent doctor’s appointment!

Baby Items Purchased:  We found ourselves at our local street fair a couple weeks ago and ended up buying baby girl a minky fleece blanket (pink & gray chevron) and ordered her a winter hat made out owl patterned minky fleece as well (which showed up less than a week later!). 

baby girl blankiebaby girl hat

Gah!  This little stuff is so stinking adorable, I love it!! 

1 comment:

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...