October 22, 2014

Bumpdate: 32 Weeks

32 Weeks

Total Weight Gained:  22 pounds from my 8-week appointment.

Maternity Clothes:  Seriously, I just bought new shirts and I already feel like they are too small!  Ugh!  This is why I should have made more of an effort to keep healthy habits before getting pregnant! 

Sleep:  Still getting up 1-2 times a night to deal with foot or leg cramping, as well as peeing while I’m already up & moving around. Winking smile

Symptoms:  Stayed the same this month, including the constant peeing (like literally 5-minutes after each time);  leg cramps;  pelvic pain that feels like I’ve been bruised permanently; and high blood pressure (again – this time my doctor wants me to monitor it 3x a week).

Food Cravings: Peanuts & candy corn are a great combo!

Aversions:  I have been saying nothing new here, however I realized that there are some foods I’ve been pushing off to the side.  It’s the green peppers & mushrooms when we order House pizza from our favorite pizza place.

Workouts:  I’ve completely given up on walking unless it has to do with shopping. Winking smile

Milestones:  We’ve dug out the baby stuff we have from the other kids and brought it all in from outside.  Time to get it washed & put away for baby!

Baby Items Purchased:  Fabric to make a blanket & burp cloths.  Now to find the time to actually make them!

Today is Mr. Chaotic & my 9 year wedding anniversary.  He surprised me when he came home with flowers for me and then we went for dinner, alone, to the Olive Garden.  Here’s a picture of my belly, while sitting at the OG:

32 week belly

I think I’m maxed out and there’s still 8 weeks left!!

Looks like I have some catching up to do…the month is almost over & this is my first post. Oy.  Am I ever going to be able to keep up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...