September 2, 2014

Bumpdate: 25 Weeks

24 weeks
How far along:
  25 weeks (tomorrow)

Total Weight Gained:
   Up 14 pounds since my 8 week appointment.

Maternity Clothes:
  I found my new jeans at Gap Online.  I had to get two sizes (12 &14) as the 14 is a bit big now, and the 12 probably won’t fit when I’m closer to the end of this pregnancy.

Sleep:   Still sleeping okay, though I have been starting to wake up a couple of times due to leg cramps.  There have also been a couple of insomniac nights that I didn’t fall asleep until 3:30 a.m.!

Symptoms:  My nausea is still at bay due to me taking vitamin B6 + Unisom tablet, which I had to increase to a whole tablet to help with the sleep issues.  The constipation isn’t going away.  I am upping my fruits & veggies, along with my water intake to help with that.  Also, there’s this pain in the vajayjay that just won’t go away.  It feels like someone kicked me and I’m bruised down there.

Food Cravings:  No new cravings for me lately, though my sister did send an entire box of gummy candy, along with some chocolates from Germany, which I can’t keep out of!

Aversions:  Mosquitos! LOL! Ugh, they are so bad here right now.

Workouts:  Still non-existent.  Though school did start today so I will be walking more!!

Milestones:  This little thing is a mover & shaker!  We got to see the baby again on ultrasound so we could do a sex check since the little thing didn’t cooperate the first time.  The punches & kicks were unbelievable, especially because on the screen it looks like it uses the whole body, but when I feel it, it doesn’t feel like punches & kicks.  Weird, right?
 
Baby Items Purchased:  Still none.  The only thing I really need for this baby is a take-me-home from the hospital outfit, a stroller attachment for the carseat, and some fabric to make my own baby blankets & burp cloths.

Gender:  Baby cooperated this time!  We did gender reveal cupcakes for the kids with my in-laws.  We are having another girl! 
  It's A Girl

1 comment:

  1. So excited to meet my new niece! T's face cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...