April 10, 2014

Happy National Sibling Day!

I just want to throw a shout out to my siblings today, in honor of National Sibling Day.  One thing you may not know about me is that I have a total of five siblings.  FIVE!  I have three immediate siblings as well as two step-siblings.  When we were all still living at home, it was almost like the Brady Bunch, with three boys and three girls, Mom, & Dad.

Unfortunately though, due to us all being spread out across the United States and/or the world, the last time we were all together for a family picture was probably when I was in high school, practically a hundred years ago. I did come across this most recent picture of us together when we were at my older brother’s wedding in August 2012.  The only one missing was my sister, Renee.  I had to dig back even farther to find one of her from her college graduation in May 2011. 

Siblings
Renee
We’ve all had our ups, downs, and in-between, however, I hope they all know how much I love each and every single one of them!  I truly hope that we will all be able to get together someday once again as obviously we are in dire need of an updated family photo. 

XOXO! XOXO! LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!!!! XOXO! XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Love you too sis! I'm going to link your post on my blog, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...