February 16, 2015

Valentine’s Day for School

A couple weeks ago, Talyn mentioned that for Valentine’s Day, she wanted to give Laffy Taffy (my favorite!).  I thought that was a super fun idea, so I scoured Pinterest looking for the perfect card to go with it.  I found it, however, there wasn’t a printable offered, so I made my own.  We printed and cut out the cards, then taped two Laffy Taffy’s to the inside of each card.  Here’s what we came up with:

Laffy Taffy Valentine

For the teachers though, I found this pin, and thought it would make the perfect teacher gift.  I, surprisingly, had all of the supplies except the Mod Podge and the chocolates.  I couldn’t find any of the extreme glitter Mod Podge locally, just regular, so that’s what we used.  I just ran through the process twice.  I printed out the free printables and then added some pink ribbon around the jar lid for our own personal touch.  I love how they turned out. 

teacher gift

And look how glittery the jar is!  I might make one just for myself. 

glittery jar

Talk to me:

- Do you have a favorite Valentine’s candy?

- I would love to share my printable, however, I’m not exactly sure how to go about it.  Let me know if you’re interested and I will try to get it available for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#40by40 Check In #5

Honestly I have no idea how his happened after the week I had last week. I felt like I had a terrible, no good week.  My choices were not t...